How to protect your Amazon seller rating explained:
Amazon scale your account score ( out of an aggregate 100 points) From every order with 365 days on a span. For example, customer feedback from a verified purchase carries more value on the scale than a good customer review.
“Here is the list of the factor which is responsible for the overall seller rating” – Each element scales up differently with the Amazon seller rating algorithm; what so ever you can maintain your good score by keeping this list of significant components below.
- Response Time: Responding quickly to the customer as soon as possible. Longer you take time to respond to the customer you are more likely to lose your points. By Responding Quickly, you can create the brand voice and make a good impression on the customer.
- Shipping Time: Your Delivering window promised on the product page should always reflect your actual time of delivery and your delivery processing abilities. If you are not able to deliver the product on time, shift your distribution as per a time span. adjust your time span accordingly.
- Customer Feedback: As we all know the negative impact on to your rating or in the review will affect your seller rating as compared to positive feedback, negative feedback carries much value than the positive feedback on the scale. You can Eliminate Negative input by giving the exact information of the product; When it comes to viewing and buying a product, the customer should not leave with any outstanding question on his/her mind. It’s Genuine that they have a question about the product but the content which you are providing within listing help them to understand and buy the product.
- Order Cancellations: You May see a decrease in seller rating if a customer buys a product and cancel it before the product shipping.
- Beginning to end Claims: These claims help the buyer to buy the product with more confidence (with only a few restrictions). Whenever a Customer Purchase a product, their satisfaction with the product and timely delivery of the product is in the hands of Amazon.
Each time when a customer submits beginning to ends claims for your product or delivery, this kind of negativity affects your seller ratings.
- Chargeback: It Happens when a buyer claims the charge as the false purchase and contact their bank or credit card company to refund the amount.
Some More Tips to protect your Amazon Seller Rating
As above we discussed on which scale amazon grade your seller rating. There are some more areas where you can improve and scale up your score when value consideration comes into play. There is n number of factor where amazon assesses the contribution of your rating.
- Refund Rate: If your refund rate is high. Amazon will think that your product is not satisfying the need of the customer, which could result in drop points from your seller rating
- Order Defect Rate: This metric stand for the overall problem within a single order
- Returns: You are monitored by how efficiently and successfully you complete your returns and orders.
- Tracking Rate: Shipment tracking provide customer information about their shipment and they track their shipping status in it. However, you are responsible for giving exact information to the customer.
- Customer Support: You are being monitored by the ability to solve the customer problem and provide assistance
- Negative Feedback Rate: Not only your points drop on the negative feedback, but it’s all down on the ratio of the negative feedback in all orders.
- Perfect Order Percentage: providing buyer what they wish is the only goal for the complete order. The purpose of the metric is to provide information about how many times it occurs.
- Pre-shipment Cancellation Rate: this metric help you to grade your stock and quickly available inventory.
Yup! Many elements count on your overall seller rating. This list will help you understand more about it which you are looking for how to protect Amazon seller rating? It is not possible to get the 100 seller rating, but you may perform this guideline to the best of your knowledge, and be confident about taking this terms on to your consideration If You Want us to add more Feel free to suggest in the comment section. Share this with your Amazon seller friends.